Contest is in judging! Introduction
It was nearing time for the new term to begin, and as always, Glitch wanted to change his outfit... After all, that one got a little wrecked in the tournament. Oops.
And why not? He would be earning his degree in Elementalism the next term, and who wouldn't want to look absolutely STUNNING for graduation? Surely not him, as looking into obtaining interesting clothing for graduation was a high priority. CONTEST DESCRIPTION
This is a drawing contest where you design a new outfit for Glitch, the elementalism student teacher of
! He tends to change his outfit often and he's looking for a couple new ones to add to his closet. Therefore, your task -- if you choose to accept it -- is to design a new outfit for Glitch to proudly wear in the next term, when he plans to earn his academy degree.
Simply draw Glitch in an outfit of your design and you'll be eligible for many possible prizes!END DATE: September 20, 2014 PRIZES The good part, right?
FIRST PLACE -- $100.00 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 8,000 dA Points)
SECOND PLACE -- $75.00 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 6,000 dA Points)
THIRD PLACE -- $50.00 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 4,000 dA Points)
FOURTH PLACE -- $25.00 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 2,000 dA Points)
HONORABLE MENTIONS -- As many as there need to be
$10.00 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 800 dA Points)
DOOR PRIZES -- A random entrant is selected for each prize, regardless of their placing
$5 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 400 dA Points)$10 in cold, hard PayPal cash (or 800 dA Points)
100 dA Points
200 dA Points
ADVERTISING PRIZES -- Prizes given to a random person who Favorites this Journal
50 dA Points
50 dA points
50 dA Points
100 dA Points
How are placings decided?
SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS
Both drawing skill and clothing design are equally important, however, if neck to neck, clothing design shall win out. ENTERING YOUR CONTEST SUBMISSION
To enter your submission, comment here on this journal
with a link to your entry Deviation. Please link to the contest in your deviation description.
There are no limits to the number of designs you may submit.
This is a clothing design contest, and it matters what Glitch's tastes are, right? Hopefully we wouldn't put him in something he'd dislike...
First, who is he? Here is his profile:
You can learn a lot about him there.LIKES:
- Green and Black
- No, seriously, he rarely wears anything that isn't green and black. Maybe an accent color, but he's picky.
- GLOWING. NEON.
- Technological / digital designs
- If it looks like it came out of Tron, he'd probably love it
- New goggles. Because Kaine destroyed his.
- Cloaks. Long sleeveless shirts. Anything that's loose and doesn't cling to him.DISLIKES:
- Other colors. They might function as accents, but he really only likes yellow and white as accents. Maybe aqua or cyan.
- Weapons - he's weak and probably couldn't pick them up anyway.
- Tight clothes, or anything constricting, or restricting of his agility
- Anything getting stuck on his spikes -- he hates shoes, he dislikes pants (but he's a sexless being, so no worries), sleeves would get stuck on his elbow spikesPROTIP:
He's an electrical being, so you could draw him using electricity! ENTRIES
Thank you for reading my contest, and please enjoy.
Comment letting me know if you're interested in entering?
Favorite if you'd like to be entered into the advertising door prizes.